Transmission-Qt is a fast, easy, and free bittorrent client for windows. Basically, It is a file sharing utility that’s capable of downloading torrents, similar to µTorrent and BitComet. Transmission-Qt is a well-known bittorrent client. Furthermore, The app lets you start a local session as well as connect to a remote one.
Transmission-Qt lets you limit the download and upload speed. It also allow you to stop seeding at a specific ratio and ask a tracker for more peers. Furthermore, you can enable compact viewing mode, view a message log and save it.
- Supports Magnet links.
- Local Peer Discovery support.
- Selective downloading.
- Encrypted peer connections.
- Scheduled bandwidth limits.
- Peer caching.
- Creating torrent file.
- Built-in web server which enabe users to control it remotely via the web .
- Single listening port for all torrents.
- Sorting/filtering options.
- Global and per-torrent bandwidth caps.
Most importantly, Transmission-Qt proves to be a reliable tool for downloading torrent files rapidly. Of course which integrates a few useful features for all user levels. Moreover, The program finishes a downloading task quickly while using low CPU and RAM. Overall, Transmission-Qt is a reliable tool for downloading torrent files rapidly. It also integrates some useful features for all user levels of expertise.